Saturday, June 6, 2009

I finally finished a scrapbook page!

It's digital, and mostly lifted from a couple of favorite people (Ali Edwards & some samples on the Designer Digitals website), but it's done. I'm finding myself severely short on time these days, so I am going to do a lot of "borrowing" from my favorite scrappers. I would rather have the stories told & pages complete than take the time to agonize over details. I am also having a tough time getting back into the creative groove. It will come back, but until it does I am doing more work in PSE 7.0, and concentrating on staying current with my P365 photos. I love taking photos of my new little guy!

Here is the Point Defiance Zoo layout I was working on last week. It has taken me forever to finish! Way longer than it should have, but I'm thrilled with the results. I will compile a complete supply list and post it tomorrow or Sunday.
It's almost midnight & I am still getting up 1-2 times per night with Jack. He loves to cuddle with his mama, and I am happy to oblige :-)



Jack is almost 6 weeks old, and getter bigger every minute. He is getting really good at lifting his head, and he loves to sleep in his swing & Little Lamb bouncer. His brother is pretty fond of him, too.



Our amazing little baseball player. Abby & Mark were pitching to Evan last night in the backyard, which is his new favorite activity, and he he hit a couple of amazing shots, one over the fence into our neighbor's yard. On one pitch he ripped the ball right back to Abby and whacked her in the leg leaving a welt. He can really hit the ball hard!


Mark bought Evan a pair of Spiderman sunglasses when he was in Maryland last month & Evan doesn't leave the house without them. We will be in the garage getting ready to take a walk & Evan will yell "my sunglasses!" and run back in the house for them. They are his most precious possession lately... and darn cute!

-E

2 comments:

Karen said...

Jack looks so much like Evan to me. I'm glad you're doing well & getting out so much (still no baby by the way). Take care.

Steph said...

you're amazing.... I haven't done any scrapbooking for months....like 7 months.... I'm doomed!
He's so cute!!!!