Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Layout Supples, Easter, and Spring Flowers...

I wanted to include a supply list for my "Blessings & Challenges" layout from Sunday's post:
Background paper: unknown, 12x12 Text Frames: Ali Edwards, Dots Brushes: Karla Dudley Designs, Dated Journal Stamped Brushes: Katie Pertiet, fonts: Ali's Writing & Univers, Program: Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0.


We had a very relaxing & enjoyable Easter here.

Evan was up at 8:00am & delighted to discover our family room was full of Easter eggs for him to find.

His Easter basket was next to his bed, full of goodies. This is a tradition my mom started many, many years ago for my sister & me, and now I get to do it for Evan. I loved waking up Easter morning to treats next to my bed, & Evan seemed to enjoy it just as much.






A goofy photo of the monkey. He was watching "Charlie & Lola" with a basket on his head, completely oblivious of his mama snapping photos.


As our weather has been more pleasant (except for today... it was 38 degrees this morning!), I have been wanting to get some fresh flowers for our kitchen table. Evan helped pick these out at Safeway on Friday. He likes to lean forward during lunch and "sniffen' the flowers."


That's about it around here. I have a layout to work on, thank you cards to send, and a graduation reception card to create in PSE7.0 today. Not to mention grocery shop & watch the Seattle Mariners home opener here in a bit.

Peace.

No comments: