Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New pics of our little munchkin.

It's been several months since I have posted updated photos of Evan, and my dad is starting to complain about not having new photos for his computer background. As the dutiful daughter, I suppose I owe him some new pics of his only grandchild!


Evan relaxing on my new Nautica pillow from Ross. Aren't the colors lovely?


Mark's favorite photo of the bunch...we love his wispy hair and cute lil' dimples!


The "I just woke up from nap and aren't too happy about it" face.


Running from exhibit to exhibit at North West Trek the day after Thanksgiving.


On the Tram at North West Trek. Can you tell that I was at Wal-Mart at 4am that morning!?!


Looking out the Tram window.


Cuddling with his favorite aunt, and perhaps favorite person, the day before Thanksgiving.


A visit to Pioneer Park in September.


Dancing at the Doodlebops concert in September.


A very wet visit to the Puyallup Fair in September.

We are getting ready for Christmas around here. I put up the tree last Thursday, and finished wrapping gifts over the weekend. Cindy is taking me to the WSU vs. Gonzaga basketball game tomorrow night, which I am so excited about! I absolutely love going to the games...so much excitement! Mark, Evan, and I have a graduation party to attend on Saturday, and we find out if we are having a boy or girl ont he 17th. Mark is finished with finals on the 18th, then we are home free until the new year!

Mark just called to tell me that it is snowing outside...Happy Winter!

No comments: