Thursday, July 31, 2008

Birthdays, big trucks, and cookies.

Our summer has been packed with birthday parties, weddings, graduations, baby showers, road trips, vacations, and an occasional stomach flu. Mark and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary, my sister turns 21 next month, our nephew is turning six a few days after that, and Mark and I each have a cousin expecting a baby. One of my goals this summer is to capture as many of those moments on film. I am really an "everyday" photographer, and sometimes the big events yield the fewest photos.

This past weekend we visited my hometown for a birthday and a wedding, and visited with Mark's parents.





I loved Kaitlyn's cake! Shaped like a castle, with Kaity's picture on the front; it was simply adorable!




Cousin Josh and Evan really enjoyed the pool in Kaity's backyard.


Evan in the back of Tony's "big truck."




Mark, Evan, and I are heading to Sunriver for five wonderful days! We got a head start on the food preparations yesterday by baking chocolate chip cookies. Evan enjoyed licking the mixer the best!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: