Wednesday, April 2, 2008

30 Minute Thursday...

First of all, I am hoping to sit down and post photos of Evan's birthday party tomorrow. I was super busy today (still cleaning up after the big bash on Sat.), and tonight I only had time to finish my 30 Minute Thursday layout. I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open! With only 4 weeks of school left this semester, Mark is doing a ton of homework and working a lot. That means it is just Evan and me home all day :-)

Ok, so here is my layout:



The challenge was to use a photo of yourself, two buttons, 3" of ribbon, and some bling. I think I have all the bases covered!

I really need to step away from the computer tonight. Mark and I have listed some things on ebay, and I have checked our account only 1000 times today! So maybe I did have time to post pics from Evan's b-day :-)

Did anyone check out Lisa Bearnson's KOTM that premiered today? I LOVE what Ali did with this kit!

Evan said "butterfly" for the first time yesterday! It sounded more like "butt-fly", but that's ok, right?

Peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is simply BEAUTIFUL. Love the colors, the picture... everything. Great work!

Unknown said...

Great job on the 30 minute thursday challenge! Sweet page!

JenMc said...

Very nice layout. Love the picture and the colors you used. Lovely!

Etta said...

Sweet picture. Great job!

Cheryl Wray said...

This looks WONDERFUL!!! I love the circles, and I love how you did the bling!!!

(I just discovered the Thurs challenge and did my first one for it. Love it!!!)

TAMI said...

Adorable layout! Can't wait to see birthday pics!