Monday, November 19, 2007

I've got the ick...

...so no photos today. I've come down with this awful cold/sinus infection...and I am supposed to go to the Gladish Center tomorrow and take proctored exam! Yikes!

I do have a few exciting things to share:

1. Check this out!!! Kristi W. called me Friday morning to tell me I had won. I couldn't believe it! 1577 people entered, so I was surprised to say the least! :-)

2. I totally want to make one of these for Christmas! I love all of her fantastic Christmas ideas... especially these. I ordered a set and they are on their way...

3. Crop, Paper, Scissors is having a family photo shoot November 30th, December 1st, and December 2nd. They will have professional backdrops (one black, one a Christmas scene), and several great photographers on hand (me included!!!). Call the store to reserve a time slot!

4. I'm thinking about taking this class in January. I could use some organization in my life, and I love Big Picture Scrapbooking!

5. I put this on my Christmas wish list...I love the idea of "see-through" products.

6. I have loved reading her book over and over...and I love her blog on the Creating Keepsakes website. It is so cool that she's pregnant!

Hopefully I will be feeling better soon so I an post photos of all the projects I have been working on. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

TAMI said...

Can't wait to see pics...sorry you have the ick! Love the kits this month once again...was sad that I missed the meeting on Sat. though, but if the hubby is off & willing to take me shopping I have to jump on that!!