Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jenni Bowlin Project :-)

I LOVE this month's Jenni Bowlin Limited Edition project! It is an adorable banner, make with her chipboard stars, orange glitter, vintage buttons, a cute poem, and a picture in the center! Take a look:





The quote reads: "On Halloween you must beware, for frightening things are everywhere!"

I am flying to Seattle tomorrow to visit with my folks. My mom is hosting her Fifth Avenue Collection open house on Saturday and Sunday. I am really, really looking forward to it! I plan to eat at Olive Garden, go see my sister play volleyball, spend time with my dad (I have some economics questions for him!), and help out with the open house. But first, I have to take a Western Civilization exam tomorrow morning, so I need to get some shut-eye. Good-night!

No comments: