Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I've been tagged!

You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't' forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

E-energetic! Especially about the things I am passionate about, like my family, scrapbooking, and my friends. I love to go out and have a good time, but I also love to chase my little boy around the house, too! Because of him, I have to have a lot of energy, he demands that of me.

L-life. Through my art, photography, layouts, art journal, and all the other creative things I do, I document my family's life. Taking in all those little, everyday things is part of who I am, and I am so fortunate to have a husband who loves what I do. I am so blessed to have the life I do, and I owe that to him.

I-interaction. This is something I need daily! I am not the type of person who can sit in my room all day and not talk to a single person. Fortunately, I have a son who is constantly wanting to interact with me, and a husband who is my best friend. He is always there, too.

Z-zzzzzzz's. I love my sleep. As most of you know, I am not a morning person. Never have been, and probably never will be. If I could sleep 'till ten every morning, that would be a blessing! I am, however, a night owl, so I do push 1am on most nights.

A-artistic. I do consider myself to be an artist, through my scrapbooking and cardmaking. I enjoy working with my hands to create something beautiful, and I love to gather inspiration from fellow artists.

B-busy. With a seventeen month old, a husband, school (for him and me), Crop, Paper, Scissors, friends, family, and all the little things I do daily, my life is busy! I love it that way, and I am not so busy that I don't have time to have fun, but I do consider myself to be busy!

E-Evan. He is my little man! We have so much fun together, and I am blessed to be able to stay home with him. He is the center of my world right now (and he knows it!), and I love all the moments we have shared. Right now he is picking up so much of our world, and he does new things daily. Today he said "Thank You" for the very first time!

T-travel. My parents live in Western Washington, so we have done quit a bit of travel the last 2 years. We have not let Evan slow us down, he is simply along for the ride...and he does so well on the road. I am thankful he is such a good traveler! We are taking our second family vacation to Coeur D'Alene on Saturday, and I am also going on Retreat and to Boise soon, so our fall is already busy, busy busy!

H-helpful. My mom has started a new business, selling Fifth Avenue Collection jewelry, and I have been her worker bee for the last few months. My sister, Abby, helps out a lot when my mom does shows on her side of the mountains, and I am her go-to girl for Eastern Washington. Working together as a family has been a lot of fun, and I hope to enter the business myself in a couple of years.

Anyone who has a middle name shorter then 9 letters, consider yourself lucky! This was really hard! So I am going to tag.................Kristi W.!!!

No comments: