Thursday, July 12, 2007

HOME decor class...

I am teaching this adorable banner as a class down at Crop, Paper, Scissors on July 29th. If anyone is interested, you can e-mail me, or call Kristi at her store!



The main products are monograms, papers, and stickers from My Mind's Eye.

**Hopefully I will posting layout photos tonight...Evan and I are leaving for vacation tomorrow, so I have a TON of packing/cooking to do! Happy Thursday!

**Kristi, I know I have been tagged, so hopefully I will get to that tonight as well!

2 comments:

Designs By Jamie said...

I love this and I keep looking at these letters at the store. I want to make a sign for my biz that says Designs By Jamie or even just Purses. I'll call the store.

Bethany E. said...

This is sooooooo cute! Glad you posted it! I love everything you make! :)