Saturday, April 14, 2007

Walks, the park, and scrapbooking!

Mark, Evan, and I have had a great couple of days! I think our beautiful weather is to blame, and I'm loving it! Last night, Evan and I went on a walk for almost an hour... he is totally loving being outside. He pointed at almost every car that drove past, and all the birds. If I didn't push him fast enough, he would rock back and forth in his stroller... :-) This morning, I met Bethany and Sophia at the park in downtown Pullman, and Evan had a blast. He is really getting to be quite the little walker, and chasing Soph was so much fun! Here are a few pics from our outings:


In the stroller...waiting for our walk...


Chasing down Miss Sophia at the park...





My girlfriend, Kristi, and her son, Ben, met us at the park before going to Pullman Grill for lunch.

This evening Kristi and I cropped for several hours while watching old CSI episodes. We received our JBS kits this week, and were very anxious to work on them! I worked on a sample for an upcoming class for most of the evening, but I was able to get one page done:


I created this entire page using only my JBS main kit and add on kit.


I LOVE the Maya Road chipboard crown in the add on kit.


Daisy D's punch-out die cuts...


Exclusive Jenni Bowlin felt buttons! I cannot wait to use the JB felt birds, too!

Have a great Saturday! :-)

1 comment:

Bethany E. said...

this page is awesome and I love those sweet pictures of Evan...so cute!