Saturday, April 21, 2007

One year check-up...

Evan and I went to see Dr. Short today for his 12 month check-up. I cannot believe it has been over a year since I brought our little boy into the world! It is amazing to me how fast he has grown... I love all the new tricks he has learned, the new words he says, and watching his pudgy little finger point at things, but I do miss my "baby." I was looking through some of our older photos of him, and the difference is unreal! This photo was taken when Evan was eleven hours old:


...and at three weeks old:


And now he's big! Really, really big. They weighed and measured him today, and he's 25lbs. 4oz., and is 32 inches tall. I cannot believe he has grown twelve inches in a little over a year! He is now in the 75 percentile in weight and 95 percentile in height, which is the opposite from when he was born. Goodness, kids just grow up way too fast!

No comments: