Wednesday, April 4, 2007

NorthWest Trek...

Hello, from a very sunny Puyallup! The weather has been so beautiful here, so we took full advantage and went to Northwest Trek this afternoon. Evan didn't really know what was going on, but he loved watching other kids run around, and I think he enjoyed the tram ride. I have been to Northwest Trek quit a few times, but I don't remember seeing so many animals while on the tram...that was really awesome. I loved the crane, and especially the bison. A couple of them were right by the side of the road, and our tram driver compared their weight to that of a Volkswagen beetle! And, they have heads weighing up to 300 pounds... can you imagine?!?!? After the tram ride, we did the walking tour, and were able to see black and grizzly bears, lynx, and wolves. It was a short outing, about 2 1/2 hours, but it was perfect for Evan. He was so tired when we got in the car! I don't have a memory card adaptor, so I am not able to upload any photos right now, but I will when I return home on Saturday. We had a great day!

No comments: