Friday, April 27, 2007

I have been tagged...

by Bethany! So, here are 7 random facts/habits about myself:

1. I am really particular about what clothes my son wears. Not that everything he owns has to be name brand, but I want him to match everyday, and I can't stand stains! I know, I am raising a boy, but I can't help it. If he gets too dirty, or has food all over his shirt, it goes in the wash and I change him into a new outfit. No wonder I do so much laundry!

2. Until my husband and I moved to Spokane, I had never actually lived within a city. I was always "un-incorporated." It's kind of depressing to think about, really: I was in "nowhere"!

3. My husband and I actually met when I was 13... so we have known each other for almost 10 years. It still amazes me how God brings people together. Little did we know, 10 years ago, we would be married with a baby. Such a miracle... :-)

4. I didn't start wearing glasses until I was 20... right before we found out I was pregnant with Evan.

5. My Dad called me "double E" until I was... oh... 15? My first and middle name both start with E (Erin Elizabeth).

6. I had surgery on my wrist when I was in 10th grade, because of volleyball injury. On my right wrist I have a two inch scar, with six holes where the stitches were.... the surgery also ended my volleyball career.

7. I LOVE to sleep in! I am a night owl, and there is nothing better than staying up scrapping until 2am, and sleeping in until 10. I don't get to do that very often, Evan gets up around 7:30am, but every once in a while my husband will take Evan for the morning so I can sleep. What a great guy!

So... there are my seven habits/facts. Have a fantastic weekend! Oh, and Happy Birthday Bethany!

No comments: