Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another awesome JBS kit layout...

I definitely had a creative bug tonight... I think our gloomy weather had something to do with it. It rained ALL DAY!!! I don't remember the last time we had rain for hours and hours, without a break. Mark, Evan, and I had a pretty uneventful day... a quick trip to the storage unit (we found our umbrella stroller there...yay!), and homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner. After Evan went down, Mark promptly crashed on the couch (at 8:30pm...which is really early for him), and I stayed up to scrap! Here is the resulting layout:


Everything is from my JBS kit, except for the diamond glaze and mm letter stickers.


I LOVE the little Maya Road chipboard bird from the add on kit... isn't he just so cute?!?


The paper flower and chipboard bird both had mini sequence on them, and are covered in diamond glaze.

Have a fantastic Sunday :-)
Erin.

1 comment:

Bethany E. said...

Wow! I love this, Erin! You are so talented and you really know how to use those kits!!