Thursday, March 29, 2007

What a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Spring is here! I woke up this morning to fantastic weather, so i had to come up with an excuse to go outside! I ended up taking Evan into Moscow for the afternoon, and we had a great afternoon "date"! He loves being outside, and is really into pointing at things. He points at cars, birds, flagpoles, and people. I love his cute chubby fingers! He should be sleeping right now, but I can hear him babbling in his crib...I think the nice weather is keeping him up.... I am teaching a class this evening at Paper Pals , so that should be a lot of fun. Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Kristi Wildung said...

Hi Erin. I'm posting a comment to your blog so you'll know I was reading it. Great class last night and fun daquiries. I always enjoy spending time with you.