Sunday, March 25, 2007

A few recent layouts...

I have been scrapbooking so much lately, and I love it! Teaching at Paper Pals has kept me really busy...but I have been finding some time to do my own pages, too. I get a lot of inspiration from Bethany, Ali Edwards, and Rebecca Sower. They each have such a unique style, and I love to read their journaling. Anyway...here are a couple of layouts I have completed in the last few weeks (or months!).










The last layout, "Evan Plays Peek-a-boo," I scraplifted from Ali...I think it was from her Studio A column in CK, but I can't remember. I love all her layouts, and both of her books are awesome! Actually, I think I scraplifted the layout above "Peek-a boo" from her, as well! Her style is so clean, but really eye catching.

I just finished prepping for a class I am teaching tomorrow at Paper Pals. We are doing three layouts in two hours, which is always a little bit stressful!

I am off to bed... :-)

1 comment:

Bethany E. said...

I've already seen this, but of course you know I love them!! Can't wait until class tomorrow...see you there :)